NATURE OF WORK
- Prepare the beverage cart for service daily.
- Clean the cart after each shift, and prepare it for service the following day.
- Drives the beverage cart in a safe and cautious manner on the golf course.
- Sells beverages to golfers on the course. May deliver food from the restaurant when necessary.
- Collects payment for all items sold.
- Ensures an outstanding experience for each guest. Maintains effective guest relations.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service by meeting customers’ needs in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Ability and willingness to work varied shifts, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to gauge workflow and determine priorities based on staff and customer needs.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Must be energetic, have a positive attitude, and be genuinely interested in providing outstanding customer service.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- At least one year of prior serving experience is highly preferred.
- Basic knowledge of the game of golf and golf course etiquette is highly preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and use hands and fingers to touch, handle, grasp, push and pull. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand and walk for long periods of time, and may be exposed to hot surfaces, hot food and beverages.
- Work is performed primarily outside; employee may be exposed to extreme temperatures and/or inclement weather conditions.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The Town of Frederick is centrally located along the northern section of Colorado’s beautiful Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Frederick has experienced unprecedented population growth in the last decade, but has managed to hold onto its small town charm. In 2019, Frederick was named the safest mid-sized city in Colorado, and USA Today named Frederick the best place to live in the State of Colorado. We strive to be an employer of choice in the northern metro Denver area by offering our employees a rich benefits package, competitive pay, and a diverse and inclusive culture. We consider ourselves a family. We love to have fun, we empower each other to do our best every day, and we reach out to help each other whenever help is needed. We are dedicated to providing friendly, efficient and innovative services and programs that serve to enrich the lives of our residents.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)