NATURE OF WORK
- Washes dishes, pots and pans, utensils, and all other items used in the operation of the restaurant.
- Sweeps and mops the floors of the kitchen. Remove kitchen trash as necessary.
- Washes worktables, walls, and other surfaces and/or equipment that may require cleaning.
- May assist in performing other kitchen duties as assigned by the Restaurant Supervisor or General Manager.
- Ability and willingness to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to gauge workflow and determine priorities based on staff and customer needs.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and use hands and fingers to touch, handle, grasp, push and pull. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand for long periods of time, and may be exposed to hot water, steam, and very hot air temperatures.
- The employee may frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 40 pounds.
The Town of Frederick is centrally located along the northern section of Colorado’s beautiful Front Range of the Rocky Mountains. Frederick has experienced unprecedented population growth in the last decade, but has managed to hold onto its small town charm. In 2019, Frederick was named the safest mid-sized city in Colorado, and USA Today named Frederick the best place to live in the State of Colorado. We strive to be an employer of choice in the northern metro Denver area by offering our employees a rich benefits package, competitive pay, and a diverse and inclusive culture. We consider ourselves a family. We love to have fun, we empower each other to do our best every day, and we reach out to help each other whenever help is needed. We are dedicated to providing friendly, efficient and innovative services and programs that serve to enrich the lives of our residents.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)